Remember 30 Odd 6 during the season, which focused on the 30th driver in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series? This is the same idea, only for retiring or retired drivers instead. Plot twist for this week, though – off to the world of IndyCar we go!
Name: Dario Franchitti
Hometown: Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland
Team: Chip Ganassi Racing
- When he visits an Italian restaurant, his favorite meal includes a caprese salad, pasta with meat sauce or light salmon sauce over pasta and either a coffee ice cream or tiramisu.
- His top three influences are his parents and Sir Jackie Stewart.
- In terms of travel, he likes to go to Edinburgh, Glasgow and San Fransisco.
- Outside of racing, he enjoys cycling, flying and following Glasgow Celtic Football.
- On his iPod, he has various tastes that range from U2 to Paulo Nutini.
- Thinking of music, he once also got to go backstage for a U2 concert in Boston.