30 Odd 6 is your weekly feature focusing on the 30th driver, normally in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. We’ve got a plot twist this week – we’re going for the 22nd place finisher in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Name: Jennifer Jo Cobb
Hometown: Kansas City, KS
Team: Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing
- Outside of the car, she enjoys working out, reading and traveling
- She was voted into the top five of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Most Popular Driver vote.
- Her foundation, Driven2Honor, highlights a female military member at each NASCAR event.
- Mike Harmon was once charged with stealing some of her haulers and cars – said haulers and cars were eventually recovered.
- She’s the only female owner/driver in any of NASCAR’s national touring series.
- She also has a speaking career outside of racing where she discusses both her racing and business careers.